Welcome to Start A New Lifestyle. I have been away for to long and now getting back into accepting new clientele. If you are unaware of what Start a New Lifestyle is let me tell you all about it!
I created a business that helps others focus on their own business. Start a New Lifestyle assists companies and individuals. We offer everything from social media management, graphic design, accounting, creating virtual courses, and so much more.
We have so much in store for you! Every week we will be posting tips and tricks to help you succeed in your own business as well as providing links to videos so you can see first hand the tips and tricks! We also have a big course being created as we speak that is going to be rolling out potentially the end of July beginning of August at the latest. If you are interested in making sure you know the latest articles that are rolled out weekly put your name and email below and you will get automatic notifications when we roll out new tips and tricks and new courses!
I figured todays post should be up beat and fun! I know it has nothing to do with what I do for a life but Disney makes me happy!
Are you a person who has ever been to Disney? Disney is always amazing in my opinion. If you have never been to Disney you definitely should take a trip soon!
When you attend Disney World you get wrist bands called magic bands and they have your whole trip on them! It’s like a one stop shop!
A big thing that I did when I went to Disney was Pin trade! Everyone who works at Disney has pins that you can race for pins you receive. To get pins you can buy them at Disney it self or we bought a whole bunch on amazon before we left
The best part honestly about Disney was traveling there. I am a person who would travel every day if I could! If I could live in Disney I would!
Will you be attending Disney World, Disney Land, or Paris Disney any time soon?
Are you trying to have a more productive day? Here are 9 ways to have a more productive day!
1: Work on purpose – things that have end products
2: Elimate distraction – airplane
3: Set yourself deadline/ timers
4: Done is better than perfect
5: Sharpen the ax – improving our skills to do work more effectively
6; unsubscribe and unfollow; distraction or getting down
7: no to more things, say no to things that dont support big goal
8: use templates
9: save work consistently
With these 9 ways you are able to have a more successful and product day! Are you ready to look your best and make your best amount of money! Start these 9 ways every day and you will start to notice a difference!
Are you feeling like you are not making progress month to month? Most of us do not plan months ahead. May 2019 is your month to start getting back on the right track!
There are 5 different tasks that help me plan a great month ahead!
1. Spend 15 minutes planning each day. Start off with the big tasks you want to accomplish that day and a few little tasks.
2. Take a Full Weekend off. You need a full weekend to stay healthy and bring back your creative mind. Look at your month ahead and pick a weekend that you know will not have a huge impact on your business but you are able to take a break.
3. Tackle some bigger goals! If you have big goals create little goals that make the bigger goal easier to accomplish.
4. Take on a New Project. Start a new project this month that can have a great impact on your life, like clearing out the garage or writing a chapter in your novel you are creating or even create a digital lifestyle. When you start a new project you start to have a different mindset on what’s going on around you!
5. Consider a 30 – day trial. Has there been something you wanted to start or stop doing in life? Well if you do or do not do the task every day by the end of the 30 days you will have a new habit and see if it is right for you.
How is May 2019 going to help you? Every month is a new month to start a new way of life!
Are you wondering if you are in need of a bookkeeper? Is your business growing faster than you expected? Are you not spending time in your business?
Well here are 5 signs that you need a bookkeeper:
1. Doing your books is keeping you away from your business
2. You’re not keeping up to date with all your transactions.
3. You are not sure you are keeping records correctly
4. Your tax and or other compliance is getting confusing
5. Your accountant is performing bookkeeper duties at an accountant rate
Just try out a bookkeeper for a month you will never go back to not having one!