How To Have A Productive May 2019!
Are you feeling like you are not making progress month to month? Most of us do not plan months ahead. May 2019 is your month to start getting back on the right track!
There are 5 different tasks that help me plan a great month ahead!
1. Spend 15 minutes planning each day. Start off with the big tasks you want to accomplish that day and a few little tasks.
2. Take a Full Weekend off. You need a full weekend to stay healthy and bring back your creative mind. Look at your month ahead and pick a weekend that you know will not have a huge impact on your business but you are able to take a break.
3. Tackle some bigger goals! If you have big goals create little goals that make the bigger goal easier to accomplish.
4. Take on a New Project. Start a new project this month that can have a great impact on your life, like clearing out the garage or writing a chapter in your novel you are creating or even create a digital lifestyle. When you start a new project you start to have a different mindset on what’s going on around you!
5. Consider a 30 – day trial. Has there been something you wanted to start or stop doing in life? Well if you do or do not do the task every day by the end of the 30 days you will have a new habit and see if it is right for you.
How is May 2019 going to help you? Every month is a new month to start a new way of life!